ORGANISATION/COMPANYMedical University of Lublin
RESEARCH FIELDMedical sciences › Medicine
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE05/08/2019 15:00 - Europe/Athens
LOCATIONPoland › LUBLIN
TYPE OF CONTRACTPermanent
The Dean of the 1st Faculty of Medicine with Dentistry Division of the Medical University of Lublin informs about the establishment of a full-time position of a Lecturer at the Department of Normal Anatomy of Chair of Human Anatomy at the Medical University of Lublin.
REQUIRED LANGUAGESPOLISH: Mother Tongue
Candidates applying for the post are required to:
- Have the Title of a Physician
- Have the right to practice the profession of a Physician in the territory of the Republic of Poland
- Have an experience in conducting didactic classes with students
- Have a fluent command of foreign language and of Polish language in case of foreigners
- Have a positive periodic evaluation of didactic work (including evaluation done by the students) in case of candidates who are academic teachers
- Preferably have the PhD title
EURAXESS offer ID: 428841
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.