ORGANISATION/COMPANYEast European State Higher School in Przemysl
RESEARCH FIELDBiological sciences › Nutritional sciences
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)Recognised Researcher (R2)Established Researcher (R3)
APPLICATION DEADLINE03/09/2019 12:00 - Europe/London
LOCATIONPoland › Przemyśl
TYPE OF CONTRACTPermanent
OFFER STARTING DATE01/10/2019
INSTITUTION: East European State University in Przemyśl
THE CITY: Przemyśl
POSITION: senior lecturer
SCIENTIFIC DISCIPLINE: food and nutrition technology
DEADLINE FOR SUBMITTING OFFERS: from August 20, 2019 until September 3, 2019.
The documents should be submitted in person or sent to the following address:
Rectorate of the State Higher School of Eastern Europe in Przemyśl, ul. Książąt Lubomirskich 6, 37-700 Przemyśl, room number 25.
The envelope should contain an annotation:
"Competition for the position of senior lecturer" Institute of Technical Sciences PWSW.
4. Deadline for the submission of documents: from 20 August 2019 until 3 September 2019.
5. The contest will be settled by 13 September 2019.
6. In the event of a positive outcome of the competition, the employment will take place
from October 1, 2019.
- Applications that do not meet formal requirements and are submitted after the deadline are not subject to consideration.
- We reserve the right to cancel the competition without giving a reason.
- The State Higher School of Eastern Europe in Przemyśl reserves the right to notify you of the decision to fill the position of only the selected candidate.
- A positive result of the competition is not synonymous with employing a candidate, and is only a recommendation in this regard for the Rector. The Rector makes the final decision about employment.
REQUIRED LANGUAGESPOLISH: Mother TongueENGLISH: Good
The contest is open to persons who meet the requirements specified in art. 113 of the Act of 20 July 2018, the Law on Higher Education and Science (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1668, as amended) and meet the following eligibility criteria:
- have a doctoral degree in the field of agricultural and forestry sciences in veterinary medicine (according to the new classification in the field of agricultural sciences),
- have didactic experience in teaching subjects related to food safety at a university of higher education,
- have documented professional experience in the field of food safety.
Candidates joining the competition are required to submit the following documents:
- application for admission to work;
- photocopy of a document confirming obtaining a master's degree or a master's degree in engineering;
- photocopy of a document confirming obtaining a doctoral degree
- a statement on the course of the current professional path;
- list of publications and scientific achievements;
- photocopies of documents confirming professional experience;
- personal questionnaire for the person applying for employment;
- a declaration of compliance with the requirements of art. 113 of the Law on Higher Education and Science;
- a statement that in the event of a positive outcome of the competition, the PWSW in Przemyśl will be the primary place of work;
- information clause on the processing of personal data for candidates applying for a job at PWSW in Przemyśl, consent to the processing of personal data and a declaration of the candidate / candidate applying / applying for a job at PWSW in Przemyśl
EURAXESS offer ID: 428843
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.