ORGANISATION/COMPANYFundación Miguel Servet
RESEARCH FIELDMedical sciences › Other
RESEARCHER PROFILERecognised Researcher (R2)Established Researcher (R3)Leading Researcher (R4)
APPLICATION DEADLINE27/11/2019 00:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONSpain › PAMPLONA
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK20
IS THE JOB RELATED TO STAFF POSITION WITHIN A RESEARCH INFRASTRUCTURE?Yes
This is a key and challenging role as you will be responsible for seeking funds for research & innovation within the Public Health Sector. The post holder will provide a range of advice & support for seeking funds in the EU funding framework as well as to provide support to EU funded projects where Navarrabiomed plays a role. The post holder will work under the supervision of Office Manager.
REQUIRED EDUCATION LEVELEconomics: Bachelor Degree or equivalent
REQUIRED LANGUAGESENGLISH: Excellent
1. Good communicator, with good written and oral skills
2. Competent at standard office software packages
3. Good organisational skills, attention to detail
4. An eye for detail with strong numeracy skills good team worker and also able to work with minimal supervision
5. Proactive and self-motivated attitude.
6. Driving licence
7. Availability to travel as required
- Project management or equivalent
- 2 years´ experience in fundraising.
- Understanding of EU funding and project reporting
- EU Framework Programme funding (Horizon 2020 & Structural Funds).
EURAXESS offer ID: 462124
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.