ORGANISATION/COMPANYJan Kochanowski University
RESEARCHER PROFILERecognised Researcher (R2)
APPLICATION DEADLINE06/01/2020 00:00 - Europe/Athens
LOCATIONPoland › Kielce
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK40
The criterion of the competition is having a university degree title of the Doctor in the field of social science in the discipline of security or related sciences while taking into account:
- the academic achievements in theories about security in particular: security management, internal security, security strategy, the theory of conflicts and social pathologies
- the practical knowledge of the above-mentioned areas.
Person attending the competition is obliged to make a declaration that the Jan Kochanowski University in Kielce will be the main place of work.
INFORMATION CLAUSE FOR JOB CANDIDATES
The Jan Kochanowski University in Kielce, 5 Żeromskiego Street, 25-369 Kielce is the personal data’s Administrator. The Administrator informs that:
- providing personal data is voluntary, however, it is necessary for the participation on the recruitment procedure,
- personal data shall be processed under the provisions of the law – the Labour Code and on the basis of your consent,
- personal data shall be processed for the needs of the recruitment process,
- personal data shall be processed for the period necessary to carry out the recruitment process for the position applied, and in the case of the consent to participate in future recruitment procedures – until revoking such a consent,
- the recipients of the data may be entities authorized by law and the entities with which the Administrator will enter into appropriate agreements for the implementation of external services involving the processing of personal data,
- you have the right to access, change or delete your personal data or restrict the processing of it,
- you have the right to withdraw consent with regard to the data which is processed by the Administrator on the basis of your consent; the withdrawal of the consent does not affect the compliance of data processing with the law on the basis of the consent granted before the withdrawal; the consent may be withdrawn by writing to the following email address: email@example.com or postal address: ul. Żeromskiego 5, 25-369 Kielce.
- you have the right to transfer the data in relation to the data processed by the Administrator on the basis of the consent granted,
- you are entitled to appeal to the supervisory authority, i.e. to the President of the National Data Protection Authority,
- should you have any questions concerning the processing of personal data you may contact the UJK Data Protection Inspector at firstname.lastname@example.org or at the following postal address: ul. Żeromskiego 5, 25-369 Kielce
EURAXESS offer ID: 470094
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.