RESEARCH FIELDMedical sciences
RESEARCHER PROFILERecognised Researcher (R2)
APPLICATION DEADLINE07/01/2020 00:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONNetherlands › Nijmegen
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK40.0
As a Project Development manager, you are responsible for the initiation, acquisition and creation of public funded projects in the Health domain of OnePlanet Research Center. These are public private partnership projects (PPS) funded by regional, national or European funding schemes such as EFRO, Interreg, NWO, TopSector, and EU.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the successful creation of funded project proposals in the Health domain of OnePlanet.
- Initiate ideas for public funded project proposals together with program management of OnePlanet.
- Develop and build public-private project consortia.
- Have a good overview of public funding possibilities for OnePlanet.
- Manage and support the grant proposal process including writing, together with a team of scientist and Business developers.
- Actively search for co-funding partners from industry, NGO’s, knowledge institutes, and universities.
- You can quickly derive a good overview of the Research groups and domains within Radboud University, Radboudumc, WUR, and imec.
- Connect with grant offices/responsibles of imec, WUR and Radboud.
- Connect with Business Development of OnePlanet, WUR and Radboud.
- Connect with EU, National Ministries, and Regional governmental bodies on innovation calendars.
- Employment: 32 - 40 hours per week.
- A maximum gross monthly salary of € 5.656 based on a 38-hour working week (salary scale 12).
- The exact salary depends on the candidate's qualifications and amount of relevant professional experience.
- In addition to the salary: an 8% holiday allowance and an 8.3% end-of-year bonus.
- Duration of the contract: 3 years, starting with a one-year contract.
- You will be able to make use of our Dual Career Service: our Dual Career Officer will assist with family-related support, such as child care, and help your partner prepare for the local labour market and with finding an occupation.
- Are you interested in our excellent employment conditions?
Please address your application to Gertjan Bögels and submit it, using the application button, no later than 6 January 2020, 23:59 Amsterdam Time Zone.
Your application should include the following attachments:
- Letter of motivation.
For more information about this vacancy, please contact:
Gertjan Bögels, Acting Director
Tel.: +31 6 25766044
Thea van Kemenade, Director of Health, OnePlanet Research Center
Tel.: +31 6 51132812
Web site for additional job details
- Academic degree (MSc or PhD) in science or health and/or proven experience and affinity with science or health.
- More than 5 years of experience in the field of the development of public-private partnerships on regional, national and/or European level.
- Up to date knowledge on relevant R&D subsidies.
- You are comfortable and experienced in working with people at various management levels and know how to be persuasive with political and executive sensitivity.
- Excellent communicator and listener.
- Internal and external networking skills.
- A team player, working closely with the OnePlanet program teams, Business Developers and other experts from Radboud, WUR, imec.
- Dutch and English spoken and written fluency.
EURAXESS offer ID: 470179
Posting organisation offer ID: 288033
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.