ORGANISATION/COMPANYVrije Universiteit Amsterdam (VU)
RESEARCH FIELDCultural studies
RESEARCHER PROFILERecognised Researcher (R2)
APPLICATION DEADLINE31/01/2020 00:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONNetherlands › Amsterdam
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK20.0
You will be working in an international team for a scientific study on psychological interventions among Syrian refugees. As research assistant you will be responsible for data-collection for the study trial in the Netherlands.
- recruitment of Syrian research participants
- administration of questionnaires and interviews in Arabic
- administation and processing of research data
A challenging position in a socially involved organization. On full-time basis the remuneration amounts to a minimum gross monthly salary of €2.579 and a maximum €3.445 (scale 8), depending on your education and experience. The job profile (onderwijs en onderzoeksmedewerker 1) is based on the university job ranking system and is vacant for at least 0,4 FTE. The initial employment contract will affect a period of 3 months, with the possibility of extension.
Additionally, Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam offers excellent fringe benefits and various schemes and regulations to promote a good work/life balance, such as:
- a maximum of 41 days of annual leave based on full-time employment
- 8% holiday allowance and 8.3% end-of-year bonus
Are you interested in this position? Please apply via the application button and upload your curriculum vitae and cover letter until 30 January 2020.
Applications received by e-mail will not be processed.
If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, you may contact:
Name: Anne de Graaff
Telephone: +31 20 59 83833
Web site for additional job details
- fluent in Arabic (preference: Syrian region)
- educational background in relevant field (for example in psychology, health or education)
- good social skills
- experience with the administration of questionnaire
- experience with MS Office
EURAXESS offer ID: 482206
Posting organisation offer ID: 288974
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.