ORGANISATION/COMPANYLomza State University of Applied Sciences
RESEARCH FIELDComputer science
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE06/09/2020 16:00 - Europe/Athens
LOCATIONPoland › Lomza
TYPE OF CONTRACTPermanent
HOURS PER WEEK40
Lomza State University of Applied Sciences offers a position of Research Assistant
place: Państwowa Wyższa Szkoła Informatyki i Przedsiębiorczości w Łomży, 18-400 Łomża, ul. Akademicka 14, Dział Spraw Osobowych (Personnel Department, room 138)
form: on paper, in a sealed envelope with the reference number Ros.1102.8.20 and the note: „konkurs na stanowisko adiunkta w Wydziale Informatyki i Nauk o Żywności PWSIiP w Łomży” (the competition for a teaching post of an Research Assistant at Faculty of Computer Science and Food Science at PWSIiP in Łomża).
- information on the results of the competition will be published on the website: www.pwsip.edu.pl in the employees tab,
I. The offer is open to candidates who:
- are specified in the Act of 20 July 2018 Law on Higher and Scientific Training (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1668, as amended),
- possess the professional title of at least the master of computer science
- are competent in Polish and English in the way enabling them to conduct classes,
- have professional experience in the field of teaching IT subjects, didactic experience appreciated at the university level,
- have taken and / or will take steps to obtain further degrees,
- practical experience gained outside higher education is welcome
II. Documents required:
- cover letter,
- professional CV,
- personal data form for the person applying for employment containing information
referred to in Art. 221 § 1 of the Act of 26 June 1974 Labor Code (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2018, item 917, as amended) (form available for download on the University's website in the employees tab)
- copies of documents confirming education and professional qualifications,
- copies of documents confirming the employment history,
- copies of other documents evidencing the candidate's compliance with the requirements set out in point I.,
- the candidate’s statement that in the event of commencing employment Państwowa Wyższa Szkoła Informatyki i Przedsiębiorczości w Łomży will be the place of his/her primary employment ((form available for download on the University's website in the employees tab),
- the consent to the processing of personal data contained in the cover letter, CV or any other enclosed documents – if the scope of the data contains specific categories provided for by Art. 9 item 1 of the GDPR or the data are other than those contained in the personal data form and are made available by the own initiative of the person seeking employment (Art. 221a §1 and §3 as well as Art. 221b §1 of the Labour Code),
- in the event the candidate wishes to apply to other competitions offered by PWSIiP in Łomża, please supply the consent to the processing of personal data for the purpose of other competitions offered by PWSIiP in Łomża within the period of 12 months of the termination of the present recruitment procedure (form required by items 9 and 10 available for download on the University's website in the employees tab).
EURAXESS offer ID: 538977
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.