ORGANISATION/COMPANYInstitute of Bioorganic Chemistry Polish Academy of Sciences
RESEARCH FIELDBiological sciences › Biology
RESEARCHER PROFILERecognised Researcher (R2)
APPLICATION DEADLINE20/10/2019 21:00 - Europe/Athens
LOCATIONPoland › Poznan
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK40
KEY WORDS: transcriptomics, non-coding RNAs, gene expression regulation, cellular response to stress conditions, regulatory RNAs
- Position funded within the statutory funds of IBCH PAS.
- Preferable employment date: November 1st, 2019. Employment period: 12 months.
- Monthly salary: 3 250 PLN (gross).
- Letter of application, addressed to the Director of IBCH PAS, featuring a mandatory statement of consent to process personal data:
I hereby give consent to process my personal data included in my offer, for the purposes and in the scope required for the current recruitment procedure, and – in the case of admitting me – to disclose my name and surname in the "recruitment results" section of the IBCH PAS. I have been informed that the declaration herein constitutes a voluntary consent, and that I have the right to withdraw my consent at any moment, and withdrawal of my consent shall not influence the compliance with the law of the processing that has been executed prior to such withdrawal. I have also acquainted myself with information concerning data protection (information clause).
Attention: applications lacking the aforementioned consent shall not be deemed valid in the course of the recruitment procedure.
- Copy of the PhD diploma
- Information on the candidate’s research, didactic and organizational experience, including:
- the list of research papers with a relevant number of citations (excluding self-citations) and the h-index (according to Web of Science), along with other publications;
- the list of inventions, patents, implementations;
- information on managing or participating in research projects;
- information on accomplished research internships;
- information on awards and distinctions.
Contact details for preferable referees.
The applications shall be sent via electronic mail, to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line: Recruitment procedure no. 23/2019, in a single PDF file.
Should there be no possibility of submitting the documents via e-mail, the applications can also be sent via traditional mail to the address of the secretariat of the Institute of Bioorganic Chemistry, PAS - Noskowskiego 12-14, 61-704 Poznan, POLAND, with the following notice on the envelope: "Recruitment procedure for the position of a research assistant – 23/2019". Please do not send original documents.
The application deadline is October 20th, 2019. The date of document receipt shall be decisive.
Following preliminary verification conducted on the basis of the submitted documents, selected candidates may be invited for an interview.
The recruitment procedure shall be concluded until October 30th, 2019.
Employment shall take place in accordance with the stipulations of the Labor Code of Poland.
Pursuant to the stipulations of the regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), further referred to as GDPR, we hereby inform that:
- The Institute of Bioorganic Chemistry, Polish Academy of Sciences, seated in Noskowskiego St. 12/14, 61-704 Poznan; REGON 000849327, NIP 777-00-02-062 is the administrator of the collected personal data (further referred to as the Institute).
- The Administrator appointed a Data Protection Officer, who can be contacted in writing, via traditional mail, by sending a letter to the following address: Z. Noskowskiego St. 12/14, 61-704 Poznan, or by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com.
- The personal data of the candidates is processed for the purposes of fulfilling the tasks of the administrator, associated with conducting the recruitment procedure for a vacant position.
- The legal basis for processing personal data is the Act of 26 June 1974 – The Labor Code, Act of 30 April 2010 on the Polish Academy of Sciences or the consent of the person whose data shall be subjected to processing.
- Your personal data shall be subjected to processing for period of 3 months upon the date of decision of the recruitment committee. Following this period, the data will be irretrievably and effectively destroyed.
- The personal data of the candidates shall not be transferred to any third country.
- The person whose data shall be subjected to processing has the right to:
- request access to his/her personal data, and to amend it or delete it, pursuant to articles 15-17 of GDPR;
- limit data processing, in the events stipulated in article 18 of GDPR;
- data transferring, pursuant to article 20 of GDPR;
- withdraw consent at any moment, without influencing compliance with the law of the processing that was executed prior to consent withdrawal;
- file a complaint to the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection.
Providing personal data in the scope stipulated in article 22 (1) of the Act of 26 June 1974 – The Labor Code is mandatory, whereas providing data in a broader scope is voluntary and requires consent for its processing.
For additional information, please contact the Head of the Group:
1. PhD degree in biology, chemistry or related sciences.
2. Very good command of spoken and written English.
3. Mandatory experience in conduction research in molecular biology.
4. High skills and experience in studying the structure and function of nucleic acids.
5. Experience and willingness to supervise students.
6. The candidate should be self-reliant when it comes to solving research problems, have the enthusiasm for experimental work and proper teamwork skills.
Open, Transparent, Merit based Recruitment procedures of Researchers (OTM-R)
Know more about it at Institute of Bioorganic Chemistry Polish Academy of Sciences
Know more about OTM-R
EURAXESS offer ID: 447762
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.